Posted by : Unknown
Senin, 06 Oktober 2014
I have born by a women
slimming body. She struggling with her life just for utter me. Maybe all of
mother will give their life to change her baby still life in this world. She taking
care of me, educating me till now and maybe till the end of her life. Being
angry, she know that I have done mistake. She taught me about the value of life.
She taught me to be like her. Not easy give up, become gentlewoman, to be
uncomplaining person, always thanks giving to God. She taught me anything.
With each passing day I
look her more old by her age. I saw her cooking for our family everyday. The old
women sweeping the floor in every morning and afternoon, mopping the floor, cleaning
the window, washing the cloths, washing the dishes. All of work at home had
done by her everyday. She kill her time by dear her family, her son, her
daughter and also her husband. Her love just for her family. She is my beloved.
She is my hero. She is my motivator. She is my everything.

grade tari..you can make paragraph well..but give me reason why you tell about yourself.?
BalasHapusI did not find any inspiration.. :)
Hapus