Posted by : Unknown Senin, 05 Januari 2015

Compound Sentence

Compound Sentence is a sentence which has 2 or more verb, that there is two or more idea and in each idea is connected by using conjunction. Thus, compound sentence has two independent clause and connected by conjunction. When we make compound sentence, we have to add conjunction.
There are conjunction which usually used:

-          But

-          So

-          And

-          Unless

-          Because

-          Therefore

-          Before

-          Even though

-          After

-          So that

-          As soon as

-          If



Examples:
  1.    I will meet her if he come back from Sidney.
  2.    I am happy but she is sad.
  3.   I like my new long dress but I didn’t like the color.
  4.   She is about to go to abroad, as soon as possible he go to meet her.
  5.    My mother is sick, so that I can’t come in Structure class.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Indah Lestari -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -