Posted by : Unknown Minggu, 01 Februari 2015

PT BUANA ABADI
Jl. Anjasmara 213
Jombang 61417
INDONESIA
(0321) 633 366

our Ref : GT/DS Jombang, 13rd May, 2014
Our Ref : IL/RA

PT KARYA LESTARI
503, Jl. Selatan, Jakarta 56712
Jakarta, Indonesia

Dear Sirs,
OUR ORDER NO. 501

On 22nd April 2014 we have sent you an order for 150 pairs of shoes for delivery by 10th May 2014 the latest, but you have sent wrong size for some of pairs of shoes around 30 pairs. I order 30 pairs of shoes with size : 36, but you dispatched with size : 35. I am going to send back my wrong order and I would like you send me 30 pairs of shoes with size : 36.
Please inform us by phone whether the shoes have been dispatched and we can expect delivery.


Yours faithfully,
PT BUANA ABADI



Indah Lestari
Purchase Manager

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Indah Lestari -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -